The Aged Feather is an item in Dark Souls II.
- An aged bird feather.
- Return to last bonfire rested at. Can be used repeatedly.
- The child of the dragon, sequestered away from the world, imagined a world of boundless possibilities from the mere sight of a feather.
The Aged Feather allows the player to return to the last bonfire rested at. It works almost identically to the Homeward Bone, but the Aged Feather has an infinite amount of charges.
- The Emerald Herald uses the Aged Feather to level up the player's character. The player cannot use it for this purpose, though.
- The "child of a dragon, sequestered away from the world" refers to Crossbreed Priscilla, a character from Dark Souls who was locked away in the Painted World of Ariamis.
- The name of the item was changed to Feather of Estentia (needs confirmation) post patch 1.08 in the Spanish version of the game.