- ×6 are sold by the Shrine Handmaid once she has been given the Mortician's Ashes.
- Sold by Unbreakable Patches for 800 souls each.
- ×2 on a corpse being devoured by two Starved Hounds behind a broken carriage near the beginning of the area.
- ×2 on a corpse lying behind a small house guarded by two Starved Hounds. The house is opposite to the entrance to the sewers, across the stone bridge in the area with three Hollow Manservants.
Alluring Skulls crash upon impact after being thrown, releasing an attracting mist that draws the attention of most enemies toward its location. Most enemies will hover around or attack the mist for a short time giving the player time to flee or attack them.
- Includes those in the Deacons of the Deep boss fight, except the one currently shrouded in a red aura and Archdeacon Royce.
- Grave Warden
- Lothric Knight
- Murkman (both variants)
- Starved Hound
- While Alluring Skulls don't work on every enemy, including most bosses, they are an effective tool to distract the Deacons of the Deep, allowing the player to quickly attack the highlighted Deacon without much resistance.
- Once per game cycle, one can be traded with the Nestling in exchange for the Hello Carving.