- ×6 are sold by the Shrine Handmaid once she has been given the Mortician's Ashes.
- Sold by Unbreakable Patches for 800 souls each.
- ×2 on a corpse being devoured by two Starved Hounds behind a broken carriage near the beginning of the area.
- ×2 on a corpse lying behind a small house guarded by two Starved Hounds. The house is opposite to the entrance to the sewers, across the stone bridge in the area with three Hollow Manservants.
Alluring Skulls crash upon impact after being thrown, releasing an attracting mist that draws the attention of most enemies toward its location. Most enemies will hover around or attack the mist for a short time giving the player time to flee or attack them.
- Birch Woman (fireballs track the skull instead of the player)
- Cathedral Grave Warden
- Corvian Knight (only if they have been alerted first)
- Deacon (includes those in the Deacons of the Deep boss fight, except the one currently shrouded in a red aura and Archdeacon Royce)
- Farron Follower
- Forlorn Corvian Settler
- Gertrude's Knight
- Grave Warden
- Great Crab
- Havel the Rock
- Hollow Soldier
- Holy Knight Hodrick
- Hound Rat
- Lothric Knight
- Lycanthrope Hunter
- Millwood Knight
- Murkman (both variants)
- Pus of Man
- Starved Hound
- While Alluring Skulls don't work on every enemy, including most bosses, they are an effective tool to distract the Deacons of the Deep, allowing the player to quickly attack the highlighted Deacon without much resistance.
- Once per game cycle, one can be traded with the Nestling in exchange for the Hello Carving.