Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bell Keepers look identical to the marionettes located downstairs in the Belfry Luna, except they appear to have a blackish-blue glow that may be caused by the aura around their axes. In opposition to their short and stubby bodies, Bell Keepers are extremely tough.
- In offline play the player can be invaded by a Dark Spirit version of the Bell Keeper.
- HP = 1680, Souls = 701, Drops = Large Titanite Shard.
- The Bell Keepers are dolls (marionettes). They have been tasked with guarding the bells of Alken and Venn.
- The attacks done by Bell Keepers damage the player even if he/she is blocking.
- If, when summoned to defend the bell, the trespasser uses the Seed of a Tree of Giants, all Bell Keepers will attack the grey spirits.