- For the Dark Souls variant, see Black Eye Orb.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Crushed Eye Orb.
The Black Eye Orb is a miscellaneous item in Dark Souls III.
- Arcane orb left on Rosaria's corpse.
- Have faith her soul can be retrieved, by invading the world of her killer, and returning victorious.
- The Black Eye is proof of vengeance, but often appears serene as it casts its gaze toward Irithyll.
Found in the Cathedral of the Deep. The player must first join Rosaria's Fingers and offer at least one Pale Tongue to rank up in the covenant. The player must then talk to Ringfinger Leonhard, who will appear at the entrance of Rosaria's Bed Chamber.
Once the player reaches Anor Londo and defeats Aldrich, Devourer of Gods, the orb can be found on the now-dead body of Rosaria.
Used to invade Leonhard in the room above the Aldrich, Devourer of Gods bonfire (Gwynevere's chamber in Dark Souls). Upon defeating him in his world, the player will obtain the Soul of Rosaria, the Crescent Moon Sword and his Silver Mask.