Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Black Gulch is a dark and decrepit cavern located far below Majula. It is a favorable habitat for pit-dwelling monstrosities. The only light in the area is provided by luminescent particles on the poison spitting statues strewn about the area. The Rotten, one of the four Old Ones, also calls this place its home. The walls are lined with statues that will continuously spit poison at the player until they are destroyed.
- Black Gulch Mouth: After arriving to the Black Gulch, in the left wall is a small cave with the bonfire inside it.
- Hidden Chamber: Once past the two Razorback Nightcrawlers, stay close to the far right of the next area and, eventually, you should discover a narrow pathway leading around the side of the cavern. This bonfire is located in a small room at the end of the narrow path. In Scholar of the First Sin, a petrified Undead Traveler blocks the way to this bonfire, requiring a Fragrant Branch of Yore to pass through.
- Darkdiver Grandahl
- Lone Hunter Schmidt (white phantom) - His sign can be found near the Rotten's fog gate.
- Lucatiel of Mirrah (white phantom) - Her sign is found inside the Hidden Chamber bonfire room. She can also be found resting on a secret path located on a ledge in front of the first bonfire.
- Bashful Ray (white shade) - His sign is found near the Razorback Nightcrawlers.
- Lone Hunter Schmidt's (white phantom) - His sign can now be found before the Razorback Nightcrawlers.
- Woodland Child Victor (dark spirit) - Invades after the player passes the Razorback Nightcrawlers. Can invade alongside Woodland Child Gully. Armed with Orma's Greatshield and a Giant Stone Axe. Immune to poison. Can drop Orma's Greatshield (SotFS only).
- Woodland Child Gully (dark spirit) - Invades after the player passes the Razorback Nightcrawlers. Can invade alongside Woodland Child Victor. Armed with Reeve's Greatshield and a Giant Stone Axe. Immune to poison. Even though he comes equipped with Reeve's Greatshield, he may drop Orma's Greatshield (SotFS only).
- Pharros' Lockstone (corpse)
- Great Magic Weapon (chest)
- Shotel (chest)
- Ring of Giants+1 (chest)
- Scraps of Life (corpse)