- The first knight guards the rear entrance to the Farron Keep. Even though the door is no longer accessible, the Farron Coal can be found there.
- A knight can be found slaying a Ghru inside of a secret chamber behind an illusory wall after Demon Ruins bonfire. He guards the Black Knight Sword.
- Another knight can be found keeping post at the end of a bridge over a pool of lava past the Demon Ruins bonfire. He guards the path to the giant ballista.
- Four knights wielding diverse weaponry patrol the graveyard that leads to the ruins of Firelink Shrine. The one at the end of the left path guards the Chaos Blade, and the one at the end of the right path guards the Hornet Ring.
Blacks Knights fight similarly to their counterparts in Lordran, although they are faster and more agile due to the enhanced combat mechanics. They are still very vulnerable to parries and backstabs, although they will attempt to shield-bash the player if they continually try to circle around them. If they manage to knock the player down, they can follow up with their slow uppercut attack, potentially killing the player while they are still getting up.
They are extremely weak to Frostbite, capable of being inflicted with the status effect in just two hits with an Irithyll Straight Sword. Inflicting them with the status effect will deal a sizable amount of damage upon proc as well, greatly diminishing the threat that they pose.
Black Knight Greatsword
Black Knight Greataxe
Black Knight Shield
|Drop Rate||???||???|| ??? |
Black Knight Helm
Black Knight Armor
Black Knight Gauntlets
Black Knight Leggings
- Differing from their Dark Souls counterparts, Black Knights will respawn in all encounters this time around, having a chance of dropping both their weapons and the Black Knight Set.
- They are able to target and attack all enemies on the map, including dark spirits.