- This is a heavy weapon and requires a high Stat investment in Strength and a moderate investment in Dexterity.
- When two-handed, this weapon cannot be parried.
- This weapon is capable of hitting enemies both in front of and behind the player.
- One-handed weak attack: Large horizontal sweeping slash.
- Two-handed weak attack: Large vertical slash.
- One-handed strong attack: Jumping smash.
- Two-handed strong attack: Delayed upward slash.
- Rolling attack: Overhead smash.
- Running attack: Overhead smash.
- Deals 20% bonus damage to demons.
- Using this weapon's skill gives it a unique hyper armor combo in addition to a significant damage increase, while either one-handed or two-handed.
|Black Knight Greataxe • Demon's Greataxe • Dragonslayer Greataxe • Great Machete • Greataxe • Yhorm's Great Machete|