- For the Dark Souls variant, see Black Leather Boots.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Black Leather Boots (Dark Souls II).
The Black Leather Boots are a legs armor in Dark Souls III.
- Black dyed leather boots. Enables its wearer to hide in the shadows with silent finesse.
- The wearer of this fine attire was admired by friends and enemies alike, for his skills were unmatched, and his heart was true as gold. As its new owner, you have quite the shoes to fill.
Available for purchase from Unbreakable Patches or the Shrine Handmaid if given Patches' Ashes.
- Appears differently depending on player's gender. Does not affect gameplay.
- Part of the Black Leather Set.