- For the Dark Souls variant, see Black Leather Gloves.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Black Leather Gloves (Dark Souls II).
The Black Leather Gloves are a hands armor in Dark Souls III.
- Black dyed leather gloves. Enables its wearer to hide in the shadows with silent finesse.
- The wearer of this fine attire was admired by friends and enemies alike, for his skills were unmatched, and his heart was true as gold. As its new owner, you have quite the shoes to fill.
Available for purchase from Unbreakable Patches or the Shrine Handmaid if given Patches' Ashes.
- Appears differently depending on player's gender. Does not affect gameplay.
- Part of the Black Leather Set
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.