- Found as a rare drop from Irithyllian Slaves and Sewer Centipedes in the area of the Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- Heading from the Church of Yorshka bonfire, the player will make way through a dark room filled with ghostly like Irithyllian Slaves. After exiting the room, the player must stay to the right and drop off a ledge to find a lootable blood gem.
Use the blood gem to infuse a weapon with the Bleed effect. Once infused, the weapon will cause the Bleed status but will reduce the weapons scaling in all other parameters; to include base damage.
- Bleed build up can be increased with Luck.
- Upgrading an infused bleed weapon will increase the damage caused by bleed (but not the bleed buildup).
- Infused weapons cannot be enchanted or buffed with spells or consumables.