- For the Dark Souls variant, see Bloodbite Ring.
- For the Dark Souls III variant, see Bloodbite Ring (Dark Souls III).
The Bloodbite Ring is a ring in Dark Souls II.
- One of several "bite" rings, known for their peculiar design. Increases bleeding resistance.
- The similar, oddly disturbing design of these rings suggests a common source. Whoever the master craftsman was, he clearly knew his trade.
The regular version can be purchased from Cromwell the Pardoner for 7,000 souls.
The +1 version can be found in Dragon's Sanctum in the DLC Crown of the Sunken King.
- Regular version provides 150 Bleed resistance.
- +1 version provides 300 Bleed resistance.