- For the Dark Souls variant, see Bloodbite Ring.
- For the Dark Souls III variant, see Bloodbite Ring (Dark Souls III).
The Bloodbite Ring is a ring in Dark Souls II.
- One of several "bite" rings, known for their peculiar design. Increases bleeding resistance.
- The similar, oddly disturbing design of these rings suggests a common source. Whoever the master craftsman was, he clearly knew his trade.
The regular version can be purchased from Cromwell the Pardoner for 7,000 souls. It can also be received from Saulden, the Crestfallen Warrior after achieving the first level in the Blue Sentinels covenant in the Scholar of the First Sin edition.
The +1 version can be found in the Dragon's Sanctum area in Shulva, Sanctum City.
- Regular version provides 150 Bleed resistance.
- +1 version provides 300 Bleed resistance.