- For the Dark Souls variant, see Bloodbite Ring.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Bloodbite Ring (Dark Souls II).
The Bloodbite Ring is a ring in Dark Souls III.
- One of the bite rings native to Carim.
Increases bleed resistance.
- The crafting of these rings is forbidden, perhaps owing to a fear of malleable stones.
Clerics, however, dabble freely in the art.
- Bloodbite Ring
- Bloodbite Ring+1 (NG+)
- Found in the Smouldering Lake, on a corpse lying to the right of the giant ballista.
- Bloodbite Ring: Increases Bleed resistance by 90 points.
- Bloodbite Ring+1: Increases Bleed resistance by 190 points.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.