- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Poison Moss.
- For the Dark Souls III variant, see Blooming Purple Moss Clump (Dark Souls III).
Blooming Purple Moss Clumps are restorative items in Dark Souls.
- Potently medicinal moss clump with a flower. Reduces poison and toxin. Restores status.
- Toxin is a more vicious form of poison which quickly leads to death.
- Moss clumps without a flower are useless against toxin, and a lack of these moss clumps could lead to an early demise.
Blooming Purple Moss Clumps are used to remove Toxic build-up and Toxic status. It will also remove Poison and its build-up.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.