- For the Dark Souls variant, see Blooming Purple Moss Clump.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Poison Moss.
Blooming Purple Moss Clumps are consumable items in Dark Souls III.
- Potently medicinal purple moss clump with a flower.
Reduces poison and toxin. Cures ailments.
- A toxin is a more vicious form of poison which quickly leads to death.
- Moss clumps without blooms are useless against toxin, and those who neglect to carry this flowered variety are simply courting an early demise.
The Blooming Purple Moss Clump will both reduce the build-up of, and cure, Toxic and Poison.
- Along with other moss clumps, can be used on ladders.