Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They are encountered in Blighttown.
As their name would suggest, Blowdart Snipers have very long range. In addition, they're hard to detect and make little noise. Their darts inflict Toxic buildup.
- Killing Blowdart Snipers automatically grants players their dropped items.
- Even though they don't deal any damage, the darts can stagger players with little-to-no poise.
- Because they appear in dark, secluded areas, can detect the player from long distances, and start shooting continuously with high precision once they've detected the player, the snipers may intoxicate a player before they even know where the shots are coming from. Wearing the Ring of Fog greatly reduces the distance at which a sniper becomes hostile, sometimes even allowing the player to approach them almost to melee range.
- A viable way of countering one of these is to intoxicate yourself using a few Dung Pies dropped from the Infested Barbarians throughout upper Blighttown. The effect is unstackable and only deals 7 HP/sec in damage as opposed to 14 HP/sec from the snipers.
|Damage Types||Thrust / Toxic|
|Attack||Damage||Attack Type||Status Effect||Parryable||Tracking||Attack Speed|
|Physical Defenses||Elemental Defenses||Resistances|
These stats are sourced from FuturePress's Official Dark Souls Strategy Guide.
Purple Moss Clump
Purple Moss Clump ×2
Blooming Purple Moss Clump
*Player will always receive Purple Moss Clump
- Blowdart Snipers appear Demon's Souls' opening cutscene.