Brightstone Cove Tseldora was once a mining town, but became overrun with spiders.
- Royal Army Campsite: After arriving in Brightstone Cove, from the Doors of Pharros, this bonfire is in the tent just beyond the tent closest to where you entered the area.
- Chapel Threshold: After defeating the Prowling Magus, this bonfire will be inside the rock formation, just outside the chapel.
- Lower Brightstone Cove: From the Chapel Threshold, enter the township of Brightstone Cove. Drop off the ledge to the right when you see the first mage and enter the subsequent hallway. Cross the small room with the hole in the floor, and use the ladder to descend to the ground level. The bonfire will be in plain view, upon reaching the ground. The door just beyond must be opened from inside.
- Ashen Knight Boyd (white phantom) - Summon for The Duke's Dear Freja boss battle; his sign is located behind one of the four pillars near a cobweb close to the fog gate.
- Benhart of Jugo - Sitting by a wall in the Royal Campsite. May also be summoned for the Magus boss fight.
- Creighton of Mirrah
- Cromwell the Pardoner - After defeating the Prowling Magus, exit the room and turn left. Climb the ladder and he will be at the top with a few items on the ground.
- Mild-Mannered Pate
- Weaponsmith Ornifex - If freed from her cell in the Shaded Woods.
- Enslaved Pig
- Falconer (SotFS)
- Hollow Mage
- Parasite Spider
- Parasitized Undead
- Sand Basilisk
- Undead Boar
- Undead Peasant
- Duke Tseldora
- Giant Undead Boar
- Hollow Priest (part of the Congregation)
- Porcine Peasant
- Red Crystal Lizard
- Undead Supplicant (part of the Congregation)
- Undead Laborer (part of the Congregation)
- Vengarl's Body (moved to the Shaded Woods in SotFS)
- The lower bonfire provides a route to the second section of the area, as you reach the second section you drop down into a room with a skeleton corpse, an item and a large sand mound covering most of the room. This mound can be used to jump off and land back onto the path (first section). This will save the use of 10+ homeward bones when soul farming.