Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unless otherwise stated, the player receives just one unit of the gift.
- "No sign of burial gift or otherwise."
- "Ring set with a small red jewel. Raises maximum HP."
Raises maximum HP by 7% while worn.
- "Warm, blessed holy water. Fully restores HP and cures ailments."
Consumable item that fully restores HP and clears negative status effects.
- "Pure, blessed holy water. Fully restores FP."
Consumable item that fully restores FP.
- "Firebomb charged with a special black powder. An uncouth gift for the departed."
Throwable item that explodes on impact, dealing high fire damage in a small area.
Five units are given.
- "Material used to upgrade to fire weapons. More appropriate for a warrior than pretty trinkets."
Upgrade material used to infuse a standard weapon with fire, adding fire damage, but removing all scaling.
- "The sovereignless soul of one who slept beside you. Use to acquire many souls."
Consumable item that grants 2,000 souls upon use. The souls will not be lost until the item is used.
- "Burial item for good fortune after death. Greatly increases item discovery for a short while."
Consumable item that greatly boosts item discovery for a 60 seconds upon use.
Seven units are given.
- "Online play item. One use only. Become a dark spirit and invade another world."
Consumable item that allows the player to invade worlds. Orb is destroyed upon entering another world.
Four units are given.
- "Branch of a young white birch, perhaps an offering of peace. Can be used to blend into environment, but only once."
Consumable item that turns the player into an inconspicuous object to hide from enemies. This variant makes the giant archer in the Undead Settlement fire at enemies instead of the player, as long as the branch is in the player's inventory.