Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cale is first encountered in a mine-like area in the Forest of Fallen Giants. He will later relocate to the basement of the abandoned house in Majula after his dialogue is exhausted, The Last Giant is defeated, and the basement of the house has been cleared of enemies.
After speaking to him several times, Cale will give the player the House Key, which unlocks the large, abandoned mansion in Majula and allowing the player a place to stay in Majula.
His dialogues say that he is from Mirrah. He recalls that a murderer has escaped from prison there. Cale seems to have lost his memory, but is able to recall he has met a man very similar to the murderer. Cale couldn't recall this man's name, but his stammering is enough for the player to understand he's talking about Creighton of Mirrah.
After lighting all the flames on the map he will give you his armor, Cale's Set as a reward and also unlock the trophy/achievement "Curious Map".
In order to complete Cale's questline, the player must first light all the fires on the map found in Majula's mansion. This can be achieved by satisfying the following requirements:
- Defeat the Last Giant.
- Defeat the Lost Sinner.
- Defeat the Old Iron King.
- Defeat the Duke's Dear Freja.
- Defeat the Rotten.
- Obtain the King's Ring.
- Obtain the Ashen Mist Heart.
- Defeat the Throne Watcher and Defender.
Once done, the player may then talk to Cale and receive his set as a reward.
- If the player uses a Bonfire Ascetic at the Majula bonfire, Cale will disappear until all enemies in the basement are defeated. Sometimes, if they are not all dealt with at once and the player respawns and kills the remaining, Cale will not show up at his spot. This is most likely a bug and can be rectified by using another Bonfire Ascetic and taking all the enemies out without dying.