Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Carvings are a set of miscellaneous items in Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. For Dark Souls, they are only available in the Artorias of the Abyss DLC, while the Carvings in Dark Souls II can only be purchased from Magerold of Lanafir, as well as in Dark Souls III, they can be only obtained by the Pickle-Pee Pump-a-Rump Crow.
- Hello Carving: Sold by Hawkeye Gough for 5 souls.
- Help Me! Carving: Found on a corpse deep in the Chasm of the Abyss.
- I'm Sorry Carving: Drops from a specific Bloathead Sorcerer in the Oolacile Township, near where Dark Orb is found.
- Thank You Carving: Sold by Hawkeye Gough for 5 souls.
- Very Good! Carving: Dropped by a Mimic in Oolacile Township.
To use a carving, the player simply drops it. The Carving will say its eponymous phrase upon hitting the ground (for example, the "Help Me! Carving" will say "Help Me!"). Similar in function to the Prism Stone, if the player cannot hear the phrase, then the drop is fatal.
Carvings have an unlimited amount of uses.
Help Me! CarvingEdit
I'm Sorry CarvingEdit
Thank You CarvingEdit
Very Good! CarvingEdit
- Hawkeye Gough can be seen carving these items once met, and all of their descriptions mention him.
- The voice heard when dropping a carving is most likely Gough's.