- For the Dark Souls variant, see Chaos Storm.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Chaos Storm (Dark Souls II).
Chaos Storm is a pyromancy in Dark Souls III.
- Art of the Flame of Chaos, from Ancient Izalith. Erects multiple chaos fire pillars in vicinity.
- Chaotic flame melts even great boulders, and creates a brief surge of molten lava on impact.
- The all-engulfing Chaos Flame eventually formed a tumultuous seedbed, which birthed the twisted things known as Demons.
Sold by Cornyx of the Great Swamp for 12,000 souls once he has been given the Izalith Pyromancy Tome.
Creates multiple chaos flame pillars that deal Fire damage.