Consumed King's Knights are almost identical to the Cathedral Knights encountered in the Cathedral of the Deep, although they serve King Oceiros rather than Archdeacon Royce. The cloths on their armor are tinted in blue instead of red, besides other minor differences from their cathedral counterparts.
Despite the king's descent into madness, they continue to defend his gardens from trespassers.
Four knights appear in the game, in the Consumed King's Garden:
- The first knight guards the lift that connects the garden with the rest of the castle.
- The second knight guards post on top of a small terrace located over the toxic mist area.
- The third knight guards post on the left side of the courtyard outside the boss room. He can be buffed by the Lothric Priest standing on the opposite side.
- The fourth and last knight guards the entrance to King Oceiros's chamber. When defeated, he drops the Magic Stoneplate Ring. He can also be buffed by the Lothric Priest nearby.
Consumed King's Knights fight identically to the Cathedral Knights, so similar tactics should be used against them. They wield either a greatsword or a mace with greatshield, and are very vulnerable to backstabs, although they will attempt guard breaks if this method is used against them. They have significantly more attack power and defense than their cathedral counterparts and can easily kill a player if they are cornered. Due to the toxicity of the garden, it is advised to fight them on dry land.
Large Titanite Shard
Cathedral Knight Greatsword
|Drop Rate||???|| Guaranteed |
(unless it drops a Chunk)
Cathedral Knight Greatshield
Cathedral Knight Helm
Cathedral Knight Armor
Cathedral Knight Gauntlets
Cathedral Knight Leggings
Magic Stoneplate Ring
|Drop Rate||???||???||???|| Guaranteed |
(knight guarding Oceiros's room)
- Consumed King's Knights are resistant to Lightning and weak against Bleed, Poison, and Toxic, traits not ordinary on enemies clad in suit of armor.