Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A covenant is a faction that a player may join in Dark Souls II. Being part of a covenant grants various benefits, though it also imposes certain rules on the player. Breaking said rules can lead to negative effects. Covenants may also have an effect on the player's online interactions.
There are nine covenants in all. You may notice that the covenant badge by your health and stamina bar will slowly flash at times. This indicates that you're eligible to be summoned. For example, a Bell Keeper may be automatically summoned to defend the belfries when the badge is acting in this way. If the badge is static, you will not be summoned.
Players may only join one covenant at a time. Speak to Sweet Shalquoir to abandon a covenant or view covenants the player has already found and your ranks in them.
Brotherhood of Blood
Company of Champions
Heirs of the Sun
Pilgrims of Dark
Way of Blue
- Bell Keepers: Talk to the Bell Keeper in Belfry Luna or Belfry Sol.
- Blue Sentinels: Talk to Blue Sentinel Targray in the Cathedral of Blue (requires 1 Token of Fidelity).
- Brotherhood of Blood: Talk to Titchy Gren in the Undead Purgatory (requires 1 Token of Spite).
- Company of Champions: Visit the Victor's Stone in Majula.
- Dragon Remnants: Talk to Magerold of Lanafir in the Iron Keep (requires Petrified Egg).
- Heirs of the Sun: Interact with the Altar of Sunlight in Harvest Valley.
- Pilgrims of Dark: Talk to Darkdiver Grandahl in the Shaded Woods, Black Gulch, and Drangleic Castle.
- Rat King: Talk to the Rat King in the Grave of Saints or Doors of Pharros. (requires Rat Tail)
- Way of Blue: Talk to Saulden, the Crestfallen Warrior in Majula.