Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Covetous Silver Serpent Ring
- Located on the roof of Firelink Shrine. Although the Tower Key can be purchased for 20,000 souls from the Shrine Handmaid to gain access to the roof, a patient player can use a tree near the top of the shrine as a ramp to leap onto the roof. The room with the chest containing the ring is hidden behind an illusory wall reached by walking on the rafters located on top of the shrine, where Pickle Pee's lower nest lies.
- Covetous Silver Serpent Ring+1 (NG+)
- Covetous Silver Serpent Ring+2 (NG++)
Increases the number of souls acquired upon defeating enemies.
- Covetous Silver Serpent Ring: Fallen enemies yield 10% more souls.
- Covetous Silver Serpent Ring+1: Fallen enemies yield 20% more souls.
- Covetous Silver Serpent Ring+2: Fallen enemies yield 30% more souls.
- The effect of this ring stacks with other items that provide a similar effect, like the Shield of Want and the Symbol of Avarice.
- If the ring was not collected in Firelink Shrine, it can be found in the same location in the Untended Graves. However, since there is no way to open the bell tower's door and the ladder to access the roof is not present in this area, the only way to reach it is by jumping to the roof from the tree nearby.