Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Four are found in a chest in Firelink Shrine, under the elevator to Undead Parish.
- Six are found on a corpse in the lower parts of the New Londo Ruins.
- Sold by Darkstalker Kaathe for 3,000 souls each.
Cracked Red Eye Orbs are identical to Red Eye Orbs, except that they are single-use items and that players do not need to be in the Darkwraith covenant to use them. When one is used, the player attempts to invade another person's world as a black phantom. Like Red Eye Orbs, the player must have reversed their hollowing in order to use a Cracked Red Eye Orb.
- The level range for invasions using the Cracked Red Eye Orb is the same as the Red Eye Orb; 10% lower than that of the player's or higher.
- Level range is not accounted for when invading players within the Darkroot Garden forest, so care should be taken when invading there at low levels.
- One Cracked Red Eye Orb per playthrough can be traded to Snuggly the Crow for two Purging Stones.