Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cracked Red Eye Orbs have a 5% chance to drop from Enslaved Pigs in Majula.
- They also have a chance to drop from the Torturers in Huntsman's Copse.
- One is located on a corpse in the tutorial section of Things Betwixt.
- Scattered across the world; they can be found in the Iron Keep, 2 locations in the Forest of Fallen Giants, 1 single orb in the Huntsman's Copse and Undead Purgatory.
- Titchy Gren sells orbs in NG+ if the player is a member of the Brotherhood of Blood covenant for 10,000 souls each.
- If the player is a Brotherhood of Blood member, they can duel with a Token of Spite to win Cracked Red Eye Orbs.
- One can be located on a corpse along with a Torch just before the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring.
Though is unknown how Red Eye Orbs were created, Cracked Red eye orbs are the remains of such things. The Red Eye Orbs were brought to the Life-stealing Darkwraiths of New Londo after the Dark Serpent Kaathe corrupted the people of Londo's minds. Cracked Red Eye orbs have existed for almost as long as the Orbs themselves, and though they retain their evil intended effect: they will oblige to the wishes of any undead but this is temporary and the Cracked Orb will not survive the venture to another world.