- For the Dark Souls variant, see Crown of Dusk.
The Crown of Dusk is a head armor in Dark Souls III. It is part of the Antiquated Set.
- Feathered crown bestowed upon the princess of Oolacile, land of ancient golden sorceries.
- Through the guardian Elizabeth's blessing, this raises the power and effect of the wearer's magic, but damage suffered by magic attacks rises in tandem.
Found in the Farron Keep, on a corpse lying under a white birch in a stretch of murky water to the left of the main gate and the Keep Ruins bonfire. The area is guarded by a Great Crab.
If the player befriended the giant archer in the Undead Settlement, he will lend a hand here for dealing with the crab.
- Boosts the effect of sorceries by 10%.
- Boosts the attack rating of weapons that deal Magic damage by a small amount, including those buffed by sorceries such as Magic Weapon.
- Increases Magic damage received.