- Main article: Dark Souls Wiki:Staff
Not to be confused with Discussions Moderators.
Abilities and Duties
Chat Moderators are able to:
- Warn users for breaking chat rules
- Kick users from chat
- Ban users from chat
Chat Moderators must:
- Be able to settle disputes
- Be unbiased in all decisions they make
- Be welcoming to all new members of chat
Who are this wiki's Chat Moderators?
Former Chat Moderators
- AverageSchizoid - Account closed
- Cosmicsilver - Promoted to Administrator on September 25th, 2014
- Wolf of Velka - Resigned on April 23rd, 2016
- AegonLegends - Demoted due to inactivity on April 29th, 2016
- DarksignHunter - Demoted due to inactivity on April 29th, 2016
- IDGAFon - Demoted due to inactivity on April 29th, 2016
- True Aranel - Demoted due to inactivity on April 29th, 2016
- Ohgodwhatisthat - Promoted to Discussions Moderator on April 29th, 2016
- A1ch3mi57 - Resigned on February 6th, 2017
- AegonLegends - Successful
- LadyinCrimson9 - Successful
- Wolf of Velka - Successful
- IDGAFon - Successful
- Ohgodwhatisthat - Successful
- A1ch3mi57 - Successful
- Olly of Duke - Successful
- Nerdy The Fox - Successful
Nominations are listed in chronological order.
Becoming a Chat Moderator
A user must be nominated by a current Discussions Moderator, Chat Moderator, Administrator, or Bureaucrat on the Forum under the Wiki Discussion Board. The community will discuss and a poll will be made to see how the community feels about that user or group of users being promoted to Chat Moderator.
What can't Chat Moderators do?
Chat Moderators have none of the abilities of an Administrator, and therefore are held to no editing standards before being promoted. Chat Moderators are also not allowed to abuse their power. Moderators suspected of abuse of power will be reviewed by the Administrators and Bureaucrats of the site, and if found to be abusing their power, they will be subjected to removal of Chat Moderator rights.