Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Most Dark Spirits the player encounters will be in the form of enemies found throughout Drangleic. However, other players who invade the player and try to kill them are also considered Dark Spirits. These invaders are typically far more dangerous than any enemy the player may encounter, but they can only be found in areas where Player versus Player combat is possible.
The following list contains the Dark Spirits the player will encounter throughout Drangleic, as well as in the DLC areas.
- Things Betwixt
- Lighting all the sconces in the area will spawn a Dark Spirit wielding a Bastard Sword who will drop a Petrified Something upon death. (SotFS)
- Two Dark Spirit versions of Goblins will appear shortly before the bridge that leads to the Old Ladies house.*
- An Avelyn wielding Dark Spirit will appear alongside an archer further into the area.*
- Forest of Fallen Giants
- Armorer Dennis will invade near the Soldier's Rest bonfire. (only in SotFS)
- Royal Sorcerer Navlaan will invade as a Dark Spirit near the Place Unbeknownst bonfire.
- A Dark Spirit wielding the Heide Knight Sword and a Dagger will spawn above Mild-Mannered Pate.*
- A Dark Spirit dressed in the Catarina Set will spawn almost directly above the Soldier's Rest bonfire.*
- A Dark Spirit Old Ironclad Soldier will spawn near the Memory of Vammar.*
- A Dark Spirit Hollow Soldier spawns on the staircase leading to The Pursuer fight.*
- Two Dark Spirits spawn before the King's Door which leads to the Place Unbeknownst bonfire.*
- Heide's Tower of Flame
- No-Man's Wharf
- The Lost Bastille
- Sinner's Rise
- Belfry Luna
- Huntsman's Copse
- A Dark Spirit Artificial Undead spawns near the bridge to the Executioner's Chariot.*
- Most of the Torturers on the path to Executioner's Chariot will become Dark Spirits.*
- A pair of Artificial Undeads will spawn on the path to the Skeleton Lords.*
- Merciless Roenna will invade as a Dark Spirit just before the Skeleton Lords fight.
- Undead Purgatory
- A Dark Spirit Greatsword Phantom spawns just before the Executioner's Chariot boss fog.
- Harvest Valley
- A Dark Spirit Artificial Undead spawns behind the Mounted Overseer after The Mines bonfire.*
- Iron Keep
- Armorer Dennis will invade just before the Iron Keep's main gate. He'll usually invade after Fencer Sharron, although sometimes he can invade first. (SotFS only)
- Oliver the Collector will invade near the Belfry Sol bonfire after the player has lowered the center platform into the lava and climbed the ladder this makes accessible. (SotFS only)
- A Dark Spirit Alonne Captain will spawn just past the first two Alonne Knights.*
- A Dark Spirit Alonne Knight will spawn near the Dull Ember.*
- A Dark Spirit wearing the Ironclad Armor will spawn near the Eygil's Idol bonfire.*
- Belfry Sol
- Shaded Woods
- Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- Many Dark Spirit Parasite Spiders will spawn throughout the area.*
- A Dark Spirit wielding a Priest's Chime will spawn before the Prowling Magus and Congregation fight, through an Illusory Wall guarding an Estus Flask Shard.*
- Bowman Guthry invades again near Ornifex's workshop and the giant sand pit in Lower Brightstone Cove. (SotFS)
- A Dark Spirit wielding a Pickaxe spawns near the Lower Brightstone Cove bonfire.
- An additional Dark Spirit wielding a Blue Flame spawns in the same place.*
- Grave of Saints
- The Gutter
- Drangleic Castle
- The Nameless Usurper will invade as a Dark Spirit here.
- Shrine of Amana
- Aldia's Keep
- Dragon Aerie
- Royal Sorcerer Navlaan will invade as a Dark Spirit near the end of the area.
- * Only in NG+ and beyond.
Shulva, Sanctum CityEdit
- Shulva, Sanctum City
- Dragon's Sanctum
- Jester Thomas will invade here as a Dark Spirit just before the Lair of the Imperfect bonfire.
- Brume Tower
Frozen Eleum LoyceEdit
- Frozen Eleum Loyce
- Castaway Witch Donna will invade here as a Dark Spirit beneath the tower where the Eye of the Priestess is acquired.
- Hexer Nicholai will invade here as a Dark Spirit in the area where the Ice Rats are fought.
- Holy Knight Aurheim will invade here as a Dark Spirit shortly after the Inner Wall bonfire.