- At the first bonfire in Anor Londo. After arriving from Sen's Fortress, go down the stairs and head left.
- If Gwynevere is killed, the Darkmoon Knightess will be found close to the rotating stairs.
The Darkmoon Knightess is one of Dark Sun Gwyndolin's loyal followers and the Fire Keeper of the first bonfire in Anor Londo. As with the other Fire Keepers, the Darkmoon Knightess can upgrade Estus Flasks using Fire Keeper Souls. Like all other Fire Keepers, killing the Darkmoon Knightess will cause the fire she watches over to be extinguished, although players can still warp to it after obtaining the Lordvessel.
Should the player kill Gwynevere, the Darkmoon Knightess will appear directly in front of the elevator of Anor Londo to offer punishment for the deed. Should the player kill Dark Sun Gwyndolin, the Darkmoon Knightess will also become hostile and reside in her usual location, the first Anor Londo bonfire. Her armor, the Brass Set can be found in the room with the sunlight blade miracle after defeating Dark Sun Gwyndolin.
The Darkmoon Knightess is possibly from Carim, due to the fact that she uses a Parrying Dagger. After becoming undead, she traveled to the Mausoleum of the Spiral Depths, where she met Dark Sun Gwyndolin and became a Blade of the Darkmoon. The Brass Set was given to her to hide her ghastly form and to hunt the guilty, as she assumes the role of Fire Keeper.
The Darkmoon Knightess takes a straight melee approach to fighting, although she will take out a talisman and heal if damaged; she can also cast Darkmoon Blade with her talisman, temporarily increasing her damage. She guards with a parrying dagger and will attempt to parry and riposte for high damage; counter this with pyromancies, miracles, sorceries and jumping attacks. She's fairly fragile at the point in the game most players encounter her.
Upon killing her, players will no longer be able to use the nearby bonfire. However, players may still warp to it using the Lordvessel.
Health and SoulsEdit
|Physical Defenses||Elemental Defenses||Resistances|
These stats are sourced from FuturePress's Official Dark Souls Strategy Guide.
Fire Keeper Soul
|Click to see Dialogue (Contains Spoilers)|
* = She will say "woman" if the character is female.
- The Darkmoon Knightess' Fire Keeper soul has a unique item description (see Fire Keeper Soul).
- She is named the "Darkmoon Knight" in the credits instead.
- If the Darkmoon Knightess is killed, she will still address Gwyndolin in her dying words, even if he has been defeated.