- Three can be obtained if chosen as a starting gift.
- One is sold by Reah of Thorolund after saving her in the Tomb of the Giants for 1,000 souls.
- Sold by Patches in a limited quantity for 20,000 souls. Patches is available as a merchant in Firelink Shrine after defeating Gravelord Nito.
- Gift from Alvina after killing one invader as a Forest Hunter.
- One can be looted from a chest in Anor Londo (the large room with the painting and the rafters).
- Two can be looted in Lost Izalith off two of the corpses in the lava pit with the Bounding Demons of Izalith. Obscured by a large branch; difficult to obtain without the Orange Charred Ring.
- In a chest in Sen's Fortress guarded by Undead Prince Ricard.
- Two per playthrough can be obtained by trading a Ring of the Sun Princess to Snuggly the Crow.
Upon consumption, Divine Blessings fully restore Health and get rid of the build-up of the negative status effects: Bleed, Curse, Poison and Toxic as well as the contracted effects of Poison and Toxic, but not Curse.
Divine Blessings are some of the best healing items in the game. They heal more quickly than using the Estus Flask, making them superior to using Humanity and the healing miracles in terms of speed. They also cannot be blocked by Lloyd's Talismans, unlike Estus. In addition, they can be used while invading.
However, they can only be obtained in very limited quantities, so it is wise to only use them in times of dire emergency.