- For the Dark Souls variant, see Divine Blessing.
- For the Dark Souls III variant, see Divine Blessing (Dark Souls III).
The Divine Blessing is a restorative item in Dark Souls II.
- Holy water endowed with a divine blessing.
Cures status effects and fully restores HP.
- Water blessed by an ancient goddess.
Her name is long forgotten, and the Magic
Academy of Melfia denies even her existence.
- In any age, there are those who refuse
to see reason. It is their meddling that
distorts the truth.
Divine Blessings fully restore the player's HP when used, as well as removing and curing any negative status effects contracted.
- Divine Blessings may not be used to heal during PvP.