- Can be chosen as a burial gift at the beginning of the game.
- Firelink Shrine
- One is sold by Greirat of the Undead Settlement for 8,000 souls, once he returns from pillaging the Undead Settlement.
- A second is sold for the same price if he returns safely from pillaging Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. Otherwise, it will be sold by the Shrine Handmaid once she is given his ashes, provided that he has at least looted the Undead Settlement.
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
- Can be found in the Grand Archives.
Fully restores HP and cures Poison, Toxic, Bleed, and Frost when used, as well as reducing the build-up of each status. They can be used anywhere and by anyone, including phantoms and dark spirits. However, unlike in the previous installments, they will not reduce Curse build-up.
- Only one can be carried within the player's inventory at a time.
- One can be traded with Pickle Pee in exchange for the Very good! Carving (only once per playthrough).
- Can be used on ladders.