- Found in the Sewers area in the Depths. He is found in the room with the door to Blighttown.
- After the Player has spoken to Domhnall in the Depths and opened the Blighttown gate or after ringing both bells of awakening, Domhnall will move to Firelink Shrine underneath the aqueduct, next to the corpse where the Ring of Sacrifice is found.
Domhnall is an eccentric peddler who sells rare crystallized equipment and boss armor, but only after defeating the corresponding boss.
Domhnall is the only person from Zena that the player encounters, and very little is known about him aside from his obsession over trinkets and oddities. His wares include the weapons of the crystal hollows found in the Duke's Archives suggest that he may have either visited or fled from there earlier, or that he is capable of crystallization.
Domnhall attacks much like any other NPC. Fighting him at Firelink can be dangerous since there are bottomless drops on either side. On the other hand, this can be exploited by kicking or forcing him off the edges.
Helm of the Wise
Armor of the Glorious
Gauntlets of the Vanquisher
Boots of the Explorer
Crown of the Dark Sun*
Helm of Artorias*
Armor of Artorias*
Gauntlets of Artorias*
Leggings of Artorias*
Crown of the Great Lord*
Robe of the Great Lord*
Bracelet of the Great Lord*
Anklet of the Great Lord*
* Only available after the boss that wears it is defeated.
** Only available after this boss has been defeated last from the pair.
Health and SoulsEdit
|Physical Defenses||Elemental Defenses||Resistances|
These stats are sourced from FuturePress's Official Dark Souls Strategy Guide.
- Domhnall will only sell the Master Key after he has moved to Firelink Shrine.
- The Crystal Shield cannot be upgraded, but Domhnall uses a +5 upgraded version of it.
|Click to see Dialogue (Contains Spoilers)|