Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dragon's Sanctum is the second area encountered in the Crown of the Sunken King DLC. It is a large set of labyrinth-like temples with traps and unusual creatures strewn about. It may be notable that corrosion is prevalent here, so bringing enough Repair Powders or a spare weapon is advisable.
- Hidden Sanctum Chamber: The bonfire is hidden in a secret chamber located on the other side of a gap on the second floor, just as one climbs up the ladder from ground level (floor with spikes). To access this room, the player needs to activate a switch located high above and to the right of the back wall, just as one descends the narrow staircase found in this area.
- Lair of the Imperfect: The bonfire is located at plain sight, in a corner found by first proceeding straight and then slightly to the left as one enters the big flooded cavern inhabited by many Imperfects.
- Sanctum Interior: The third bonfire is hidden behind an illusory wall in the big area that has some dilapidated towers and which leads down to Queen Elana's chamber. This wall can be found on the right side after climbing down a large, broken staircase on the back wall. As reference, two Drakeblood Knights should be visible on the floor below.
- Corrosive Egg Insect
- Drakeblood Knight
- Sanctum Knight
- Sanctum Priestess
- Sanctum Soldier
- The Imperfect
- Jester Thomas (invasion)
- Drakeblood Set (corpse)
- Sanctum Knight Set (Sanctum Knight - drop)
- Sanctum Priestess Tiara (Sanctum Priestess - drop)
- Sanctum Soldier Gauntlet (Sanctum Soldier - drop)
- Drakeblood Greatsword (corpse)
- Puzzling Stone Sword (chest)
- Sanctum Crossbow (corpse)
- Sanctum Mace (Sanctum Soldier - drop)
- Sanctum Repeating Crossbow (Sanctum Knight - drop)
- Creighton the Wanderer (summon)