Dragon Aerie is a rather short area, with only one bonfire. Located high above the surface of the earth, numerous columns of rock, connected by rope bridges, play home to the kin of the Guardian Dragon fought at Aldia's Keep. Each of the dragon nests harbors numerous Crystal Lizards that drop Titanite Chunks, Slabs, Twinkling Titanites and Petrified Dragon Bones, among other stones.
After defeating the Guardian Dragon in Aldia's Keep, the player makes their way through the Dragon Aerie in order to reach the Dragon Shrine and receive the Ashen Mist Heart. The player will have to navigate across swaying bridges, and watch their footing around perilous cliffsides and sudden drops.
- Dragon Aerie Bonfire
- Titanite Chunk
- Titanite Slab
- Twinkling Titanite
- Petrified Dragon Bone
- Dragon Tooth
- Pharros' Lockstone
- Ring of the Evil Eye+1
- Be wary of breaking the grayish white dragon eggs in this area. If too many eggs are broken, simply use the Aged Feather or travel from a bonfire to another location (a loading screen must take place) to reset the egg count. Just resting at a bonfire won't reset them.
- Using a Bonfire Ascetic here is recommended because it will respawn the Crystal Lizards.
- Upon coming to the final rope bridge, the player may first opt to use the zip-line to unlock the shortcut to and from the bonfire before proceeding across the bridge (keep in mind that if you break a lot of eggs you will not be able to cross the bridge, after knowing the reason you can rest at a bonfire or die to restore the eggs).
- If you stay in the bridge leading up to the Dragon Shrine too long, the dragon will come down and crush the bridge.
- The screen may glitch out and begin flashing white and black in most of Dragon Aerie, this can be fixed by quitting and restarting the game.