The Dragon Remnants is a Covenant in Dark Souls II. It is extremely similar to the Dark Souls covenant, Path of the Dragon.
How to JoinEdit
The Petrified Egg must be given to Magerold of Lanafir in Iron Keep. He then gains the option to allow players to enter the Dragon Remnants covenant. Subsequent covenant interactions are all performed here.
- Upon joining, Magerold of Lanafir gives the player the Dragon Eye and Ancient Dragon Seal.
- Using a Dragon Eye places a sign down for other players to summon and duel the player in a manner similar to the Red Sign Soapstone. The victor receives a Dragon Scale which can be offered to Magerold to gain ranks.
- Unlike red phantoms, Dragon Spirits are able to use healing items such as Lifegems, Estus Flasks, etc. while invading another player's world.
|+1||10||Dragon Head Stone|
|+2||20||Dragon Torso Stone|
|+3||30||Black Dragon Greatsword|
- Dragon Spirits cannot be summoned into the world of a host that has any other players present, such as Phantoms, Dark Spirits, or Arbiter Spirits. This eliminates the possibility of getting summoned into two-on-one fights or fight clubs, allowing for fair one-on-one duels.
- It's possible to increase devotion to this covenant while offline, by farming the Dragon Knights in Dragon Shrine, or the Imperfect in Shulva, Sanctum City.
- Unless the player is in the Dragon Remnants covenant upon going to NG+, they will have to retrieve the Petrified Dragon Egg and give it to Magerold again before they will be able join again.
| Bell Keepers • Blue Sentinels • Brotherhood of Blood • Company of Champions |
Dragon Remnants • Heirs of the Sun • Pilgrims of Dark • Rat King • Way of Blue