The Dragon Remnants is a Covenant in Dark Souls II. It is extremely similar to the Dark Souls covenant, Path of the Dragon.
One must have the Petrified Egg in their possession.
How to JoinEdit
- Upon joining, Magerold of Lanafir gives the player the Dragon Eye and Ancient Dragon Seal.
- Using a Dragon Eye places a sign down for other players to summon and duel the player in a manner similar to the Red Sign Soapstone. The victor receives a Dragon Scale which can be offered to Magerold to gain ranks.
- Unlike red phantoms, Dragon Spirits are able to use healing items such as Lifegems, Estus Flasks, etc. while invading another player's world.
|+1||10||Dragon Head Stone|
|+2||20||Dragon Torso Stone|
|+3||30||Black Dragon Greatsword|
- Dragon Spirits cannot be summoned into the world of a host that has any other players present, such as Phantoms, Dark Spirits, or Arbiter Spirits. This eliminates the possibility of getting summoned into two-on-one fights or fight clubs, allowing for fair one-on-one duels.
- It's possible to devote to this covenant offline by farming the Imperfect in the Sunken King DLC, as they have a chance to drop Dragon Scales.
| Bell Keepers • Blue Sentinels • Brotherhood of Blood • Company of Champions |
Dragon Remnants • Heirs of the Sun • Pilgrims of Dark • Rat King • Way of Blue