Drangleic Castle was the central point and seat of power of Drangleic during the empire's height. King Vendrick and his Queen Nashandra ruled Drangleic from here until the outbreak of the undead curse.
- King's Gate: After entering Drangleic Castle, run along the right staircase and go through the door, open the door on the right side of the room. Descend the ladder and enter through two sets of blue doors, the bonfire will be in front of you after the second door.
- Forgotten Chamber: After passing through the room with the picture of Nashandra that curses you climb two sets of stairs to a small enclosure with a Royal Swordsman on it. Descend the nearby ladder and circle around to the next side of the structure. Interact with the wall to remove the illusory wall and discover this bonfire.
- Under Castle Drangleic: From the King's Gate bonfire, in the large room, go to the far back left door and open it by slaying a Stone Spearman near it. Drop down the hole inside and this bonfire should be in plain view.
- Central Castle Drangleic: After defeating the Dragonriders, this bonfire is a short way down the hallway, opposite the doorway entered from.
The King's Passage is an adjoining area of Drangleic castle. When the Undead Curse started to become uncontrollable, King Vendrick fled through this passage and never returned. At one time, it served as a trial for aspiring heroes. Now, it holds only death as the Looking Glass Knight is tasked with destroying all who attempt to gain passage.
Throne of WantEdit
The Throne of Want is an area separated from Drangleic Castle by a King's Gate. It houses the true throne of Drangleic, and all those who gain the right to sit upon it know true power.
- Royal Guard
- Royal Swordsman
- Primal Knight
- Stone Soldier
- Stone Knight
- Ruin Sentinels
- Alonne Knight Captain
- Manikin (SotFS)
- Old Knight (SotFS)
- Belfry Gargoyle (SotFS)
- Desert Sorceress (SotFS)
- 2 Dragonriders
- Looking Glass Knight (King's Passage)
- Throne Watcher and Defender (Throne of Want)
- Nashandra (Throne of Want)