- For the Dark Souls variant, see Dusk Crown Ring.
- For the Dark Souls II equivalent, see Northern Ritual Band.
The Dusk Crown Ring is a ring in Dark Souls III.
- Leaf-colored crown ring bestowed upon the princess of Oolacile, ancient land of golden sorceries.
- Reduces spell FP consumption, but also lowers HP.
- Oolacile is synonymous for its lost sorceries, of which the xanthous sorcerers are dedicated scholars. This crown ring is a rare artifact of great magic heritage.
Found in the Irithyll Dungeon, on a corpse lying in the far-left cell of the second cell block.
Reduces FP consumption by approximately 25% while reducing HP by approximately 20%.