- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Elizabeth Mushroom.
Elizabeth's Mushrooms are restorative items in Dark Souls. They are only available in the AotA DLC.
- Large medicinal mushroom of Elizabeth, keeper of the sanctuary.
- Eating this mushroom invigorates the flesh, and greatly restores HP for a limited duration.
- Its dramatic effect can make the difference between a warrior's life and death.
- One is found on a corpse in the Royal Wood.
- One is received from Elizabeth, after agreeing to help her.
- Another three are received from Elizabeth after defeating Manus, Father of the Abyss.
- Three are dropped by Elizabeth if she is killed. The player must not have already received three as a reward.
Upon consumption, the player regenerates health at a very high rate over the course of 30 seconds.