- Majula - Three Enslaved Pigs can be found on the right side of Majula's mansion.
- Brightstone Cove Tseldora - There is a 1/100 chance of a friendly Enslaved Pig spawning in Brightstone Cove Tseldora (near the Royal Army Campsite bonfire). It may become hostile if its Undead Boars brethren are killed.
- Dragon's Rest - Have a very low chance to be called forth by Elana during her boss fight (SotFS).
- Weak against Slash, Strike and Thrust-type attacks.
- High Magic, Lightning and Dark resistances.
- Low Fire resistance.
They have a weak attack but a high defense, as well as a decent HP value. They can take a particularly long time to kill due to being too short, which causes the player to miss their attacks constantly. Using a weapon that strikes downward helps actually in hitting these foes. Using lances also help as they thrust in the direction of the target lock.
- Can be parried, causing them to collapse onto the ground, unable to move for a couple of seconds. Cannot be riposted, though.
- If the friendly Enslaved Pig spawns in Brightstone Cove Tseldora and the player leads it to eat the mushrooms in the big hall inhabited by a horde of Parasite Spiders in Lower Brightstone Cove, it will dig out the Pickaxe for the player to collect.
- In Scholar of the First Sin, if the player kills the three smaller pigs in Majula twelve times, they will spawn back as two Undead Boars. If the player kills these new enemies twelve more times, a Giant Undead Boar will spawn instead, which has a fixed drop rate of three Cracked Red Eye Orbs.
Cracked Red Eye Orb
- There are three pigs in Majula and they are found next to a brick house. This may be a reference to the popular fable The Three Little Pigs.
- ↑ Dark Souls II Collector's Edition Guide description.