Firelink Shrine is a location in Dark Souls III. It is a subsection of the Cemetery of Ash. It acts as the main hub for the game and is the place where most characters met throughout the Ashen One's journey will move to sooner or later, either temporarily or for permanent residence.
- Main article: Cemetery of Ash (bonfires)
This is a list of characters that will go to, or already be in, Firelink Shrine at some point:
- Anri of Astora and Horace the Hushed
- Blacksmith Andre
- Can be found further in the shrine, at the far end of the hallway. Can upgrade or infuse weapons. Will accept any coals.
- Cornyx of the Great Swamp
- Found near Andre. Arrives to Firelink after being rescued from his cell in the Undead Settlement. Will accept pyromancy tomes.
- Eygon of Carim
- Fire Keeper
- Found near the stairs leading to the Handmaid and Andre or sitting across the bonfire.
- Greirat of the Undead Settlement
- Found near Andre. Will appear in Firelink after freeing him from his cell in the High Wall of Lothric. Acts as a merchant to buy or sell wares. Will often wish to go pillage for more wares.
- Hawkwood the Deserter
- Found near the entrance sitting down.
- Irina of Carim
- Can be found at the far right dead end, near to Orbeck and Cornyx. Will accept both Divine Braille and Dark Braille tomes. After buying all miracles from the Divine Braille tomes, she will relocate to the tower near the other Fire Keeper bodies and become one herself, allowing the player to level up with her as well. If the player gives her any dark tomes, she will be taken by Eygon near the Iudex Gundyr bonfire. Interacting with her after killing Eygon will cause her to die.
- Found below and to the left of Andre. Arrives to the shrine after being rescued from her cell in the Irithyll Dungeon. Can teach diverse pyromancies and miracles, either normal or dark. Will accept dark tomes.
- Ludleth of Courland
- Orbeck of Vinheim
- Pickle Pee
- Can be found in two locations: one is found after landing on the roof via the tree near the tower, or the player can find her by going up the tower, dropping down the bridge leading to the Fire Keeper Soul and locating the nest on the roof.
- Ringfinger Leonhard
- Can be found near Lothric's throne.
- Shrine Handmaid
- Found near the Fire Keeper. Acts as a merchant to purchase or sell wares. Can be given ashes found throughout the game to have a greater range of wares to sell.
- Sirris of the Sunless Realms
- Found sitting on the stairs near the Fire Keeper.
- Unbreakable Patches
- Can be found in the upper area leading to the tower. Acts as a merchant if the player refuses to forgive him after trapping them in the tower.
- Yoel of Londor
- Yuria of Londor
- Appears after Yoel has died from drawing out true strength five times. Acts as a merchant.
- Estus Shard
- Estus Ring
- Covetous Silver Serpent Ring
- Seed of a Giant Tree
- East-West Shield
- Fire Keeper Soul
- Fire Keeper Set