Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Flame Stoneplate Ring
- Found in the Undead Settlement, on a corpse hanging from the highest cliff and near the non-hostile Manservant. The body may fall down the cliff and near to Irina's cell, though, forcing the player to traverse a big part of the level in order to retrieve it. Instead, they may opt to first push the body and make it swing toward the cliff before striking it. Alternatively, they may hit it from below with a ranged attack (e.g.: bow and arrows), although in that case the force of the shot may make the body to be lunged and remain at the top of the cliff instead.
- Flame Stoneplate Ring+1 (NG+)
- Found in the Profaned Capital. From the Profaned Capital bonfire, climb down the ladder and exit through a hole on the wall. Proceed onward until reaching the toxic swamp and climb up the ladder on the right of the chapel's ruins. Drop down near the entrance of the room with the sleeping Monstrosity of Sin and onto a piece of roof visible below. The ring can then be looted from a body lying in a little alcove.
- Flame Stoneplate Ring+2 (NG++)
- Found in the Smouldering Lake. From the Demon Ruins bonfire, descend two sets of stairs to reach a big room with two Demon Clerics. Turn right and proceed straightforward into a passage at the end. Hit the carved wall at the very end of this passage to reveal a hidden room with a Black Knight slaying a Ghru. The ring can be found inside.
- Flame Stoneplate Ring: Increases Fire damage absorption by 13.
- Flame Stoneplate Ring+1: Increases Fire damage absorption by 17.
- Flame Stoneplate Ring+2: Increases Fire damage absorption by 20.
- Decreases its effectiveness the higher the player's Fire absorption becomes.