|Fragrant Branch of Yore|
| Sinner's Rise - Chest |
Manscorpion Tark - Gift
Magerold of Lanafir - 7500 Souls
Harvest Valley x2 - Corpses
Shaded Woods - Chest
Duke of Tseldora - Drop
The Gutter - Corpse
|Restores living things from petrification|
The Fragrant Branch of Yore is a rare item that reverses petrification. When an enemy is unpetrified, they will become hostile, while humans will become merchants.
Unused Fragrant Branches of Yore are lost upon entering NG+.
- The Gutter - Found on a corpse near the entrance to Black Gulch.
- Sinners' Rise - Found in a chest after defeating the Lost Sinner.
- Harvest Valley - Two are found on corpses in Harvest Valley:
- One is in a small poisonous cave near the first bonfire.
- One in a small nook behind a breakable wooden barricade, in an ambush area with four Artificial Undead after The Mines bonfire.
- Iron Keep - One can be bought from Magerold of Lanafir in the for 7,500 souls.
- Shaded Woods - Two are found in Shaded Woods:
- Lord's Private Chamber - Dropped by Lord Tseldora.
- Majula - Rosabeth of Melfia can be freed in order to progress to Shaded Woods.
- The Lost Bastille - Straid of Olaphis blocks a bonfire upstairs, across the bridge from Sinner's Rise.
- Shaded Woods - Three Lion Warriors can be freed in Shaded Woods:
- One is located by the one-way tree bridge, to the right of the Shaded Ruins bonfire, and holds the Fang Key.
- One can be found blocking access to a chest with a Fragrant Branch of Yore and the Lion Mage Set. However, it is possible to jump a low spot in the wall and get to the chest without having to use a Fragrant Branch of Yore.
- One can be found blocking the path towards a Black Knight Halberd, and a Basilisk next to a Soul of a Brave Warrior and a Twilight Herb. This statue can also be bypassed, by jumping from one of the openings on the left side of the bridge, just past the base of the ramp covering the Shaded Ruins bonfire.
- Aldia's Keep - A petrified Ogre blocks a path and drops a Dragon Acolyte Mask when freed. It is not necessary to use a fragrant branch here, as players can choose to take the staircase to the left, facing the petrified Ogre, and obtain the mask from a Dragon Acolyte.
Scholar of the First SinEdit
In Scholar of the First Sin, the Fragrant Branch of Yore can also be found and used at the locations listed below.
- Forest of Fallen Giants / Majula - One can be bought from Merchant Hag Melentia for 12,000 souls.
- The Lost Bastille - Found in a chest, near The Tower Apart bonfire, where The Pursuer spawns.
- Sinners' Rise - Found inside a chest, in a room after defeating the Lost Sinner.
- Shaded Woods - Found on a corpse in the room with Ornifex (requires Fang Key).
- The Gutter - Found on a corpse hanging from a plank.
- Things Betwixt - A petrified statue guards an entrance along the main path between Things Betwixt and Majula.
- The Lost Bastille - A petrified statue guards a door leading to the Ruin Sentinels.
- Shaded Woods - Three new petrified Lion Warriors have been added to the Shaded Ruins area:
- One statue blocks access to the chest containing 3x Human Effigy and 3x Bleeding Serum, but it now also contains 1x Repair.
- One statue (near the statue blocking the chest containing Repair) drops the Warlock Mask when defeated.
- One statue blocks a passage, near Manscorpion Tark, that leads to the body of Vengarl.
- Regarding the petrified Lion Warrior blocking the path towards a Black Knight Halberd, and a Basilisk next to a Soul of a Brave Warrior and a Twilight Herb. This statue can still be bypassed (by jumping from one of the openings on the left side of the bridge, just past the base of the ramp covering the Shaded Ruins bonfire), and there is now an extra chest, where the Basilisk used to be, that contains Sublime Bone Dust.
- Black Gulch - A petrified statue blocks an entrance to a bonfire (and the summoning sign for Lucatiel of Mirrah).