|Fragrant Branch of Yore|
| Sinner's Rise - Chest |
Manscorpion Tark - Gift
Magerold of Lanafir - 7500 Souls
Harvest Valley x2 - Corpses
Shaded Woods - Chest
Duke of Tseldora - Drop
The Gutter - Corpse
|Restores living things from petrification|
Fragrant Branches of Yore are rare items that revive people or creatures that have been petrified. When an enemy is unpetrified, they will become hostile, while humans will become merchants.
Branches are lost upon entering New Game Plus.
- Found on a corpse near the lowest part of The Gutter, just before the entrance to Black Gulch.
- In a chest after defeating the Lost Sinner.
- Two are found on corpses in Harvest Valley. One is in a small poisonous cave near the first bonfire. The other is in a small nook behind a breakable wooden barricade, in an ambush area with four Artificial Undead after The Mines bonfire.
- One can be bought from Magerold of Lanafir in the Iron Keep for 7,500 souls.
- One is available in the Shaded Woods past the Shaded Woods bonfire, along with the Lion Mage set. You require one in order to get to it, as a petrified Lion Warrior blocks the only access point.
- One is dropped from Lord Tseldora in the Lord's Private Chambers, available after the fight with The Duke's Dear Freja.
- One is gifted by Manscorpion Tark after defeating Scorpioness Najka.
The statues that can be unpetrified by these branches are found in these locations.
- Rosabeth of Melfia can be freed near Majula. She is must be freed in order to progress to Shaded Woods.
- Straid of Olaphis blocks a bonfire and can be freed in The Lost Bastille. He is upstairs across the bridge from Sinner's Rise.
- Three Lion Warriors can be freed in the Shaded Woods.
- One is located by the one way tree bridge to the right of the Shaded Ruins bonfire and holds the Fang Key.
- Another blocks access to a chest with a Fragrant Branch of Yore and the Lion Mage Set.
- The third one blocks the path towards a Black Knight Halberd, and a Basilisk next to a Soul of a Brave Warrior and a Twilight Herb. This statue is unnecessary as players can access the items by jumping off an opening on the left, past the ramp covering the Shaded Ruins bonfire.
- A petrified Ogre can be found blocking off a path in Aldia's Keep and drops a Dragon Acolyte Mask. This is also unnecessary, as players can choose to take the staircase to the left, facing the petrified Ogre, and obtain the mask from a Dragon Acolyte.