The Gauntlets of Aurous are a hands armor piece in Dark Souls II.
They are part of Aurous' Set (Transparent).
- Gauntlets of kings of the desert land of Jugo.
First worn by Aurous, the land's heroic founder.
- According to legend, the armor of Aurous is composed of a mysterious substance that cannot be seen by cowards.
What do your eyes tell you?
- Effect: Raises equipment load.
- Maughlin the Armorer will gift the entire transparent Aurous set if he is spoken to with zero souls after having spent at least 16,000 souls on his wares.
- Individual pieces of the set, such as this one, can be dropped by Rhoy the Explorer.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.