A pair of these monstrous pigs appear near the Royal Army Campsite bonfire in Brightstone Cove Tseldora in NG+. They are easily distinguishable from the Enslaved Pigs that inhabit the farmlands as they are larger than the player, have a long mane along their backs, and sport a pair of gristly tusks with which they will gore the player, causing Bleed build-up. They only spawn once per game, excluding the use of Bonfire Ascetics.
- Brightstone Cove Tseldora - Two Giant Undead Boars spawn at the Royal Army Campsite in NG+ or by usage of a Bonfire Ascetic.
- Majula (SotFS) - A Giant Undead Boar spawns if the player kills the trio of Enslaved Pigs near Majula's mansion a total of twelve times, which in turn makes two Undead Boars appear in their place, and then kills these new enemies twelve times more.
Cracked Red Eye Orb ×3
|Drop Rate|| Guaranteed |
(Brightstone Cove Tseldora)
| Guaranteed |
- They cause Bleed build-up on hit.
- All of them have fixed drop rates. The ones in Brightstone Cove will always drop a Divine Blessing each, and the one in Majula will drop three Cracked Red Eye Orbs upon defeat.
- They take reduced damage while attacking, but increased damage if attacked on the head.
- They only spawn once per playthrough.
- The Fang Boars from the first Dark Souls were Giant Undead Boars that have been enhanced with plates of armor bolted to their skin.