A pair of these monstrous pigs appear near the Royal Army Campsite bonfire in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. They are easily distinguishable from the Enslaved Pigs that inhabit the farmlands, as they are larger than the player, have a Mohican of hair along their backs, and sport a pair of gristly tusks with which they will gore the player, causing Bleed build-up. They only spawn once per game, excluding the use of Bonfire Ascetics.
- Brightstone Cove Tseldora - Two Giant Undead Boars spawn at the Royal Army Campsite in NG+ or by usage of a Bonfire Ascetic.
- Majula(SotFS) - A Giant Undead Boar spawns if the player kills the trio of Enslaved Pigs lurking near Majula's mansion a total of twelve times, which in turn makes two Undead Boars appear in their place, and kills these new foes twelve times more.
- Giant Undead Boars cause Bleed buildup on hit.
- All Giant Undead Boars have fixed drop rates. The ones in Brightstone Cove will always drop a Divine Blessing each, and the one in Majula will drop three Cracked Red Eye Orbs upon defeat.
- They take reduced damage while attacking but increased damage if attacked on the head.
- Giant Undead Boars only spawn once per playthrough.