The Grave of Saints is a tomb located halfway down the deep pit in Majula. At one point, it may have served as a resting place for Drangleic's holymen, but has since been overrun by rats. The Grave is one of the Rat King's domains and, as such, trespassers will be summoned to the worlds of his subjects to be dealt with.
- Harval's Resting Place: Upon arriving, via the landing in the deep pit, this bonfire will be a short distance into the cave.
- Grave Entrance: This bonfire is on the second level, just before the fog gate to the Royal Rat Vanguard.
- All enemies in the Grave of Saints will become passive should the player join the Rat King covenant.
- The Corpse Rats in the area cause minor Petrification build-up when they attack, and while not too terrible, an Ash Knuckle Ring would significantly decrease the risk of death.
- There is a total of eight Pharros' Contraptions, two activate two drawbridges, one activates a waterfall, and the other five release corrosive liquid into the small holes around the area. The liquid can damage armor, weapons and rings very quickly.
- The two Pharros' Contraptions that can activate the bridges are seen on the floor directly across from the bridges they activate. Only one bridge needs to be lowered, as they both lead to the same place.