- For the Dark Souls variant, see Great Magic Barrier.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Great Magic Barrier (Dark Souls II).
Great Magic Barrier is a miracle in Dark Souls III.
- The tale which was later interpreted as Magic Barrier.
- Greatly increases the magic damage absorption by covering the body in a strong white protective coating.
- Said to be a tale of Havel the Rock, arch enemy of Seath the Scaleless. Havel despised magic, and was never complacent in preparing means to counter it.
Found in Archdragon Peak. From the Great Belfry bonfire, head toward the big courtyard, take the stairs on the other side of the gate and climb the nearby ladder to reach the rooftop, where Havel guards a Titanite Slab in front of a dead wyvern.
Drop from a broken part of the scenery on the left side and into a passage below. Head right and the spell can be found on a corpse at the end, guarded by a Rock Lizard.
Greatly increases Magic damage absorption.