- For the Dark Souls variant, see Havel's Ring.
Havel's Ring is a ring in Dark Souls III.
- A ring for warriors keen on heavy accoutrements. Increases maximum equip load.
- This ring was named after Havel the Rock, the battlefield compatriot of Gwyn, the First Lord.
- The art of war has been a constant since ages past, and those who follow in Havel's footsteps are no fewer now than in his own day.
- Havel's Ring
- Havel's Ring+1 (NG+)
- Havel's Ring+2 (NG++)
- Havel's Ring+3 (Ringed City DLC).
- After defeating Silver Knight Ledo, drop down from the stone path that led you to the broken tower. The ring is on a ledge after falling down a few times.
- Havel's Ring: Increases maximum Equip Load by 15%.
- Havel's Ring+1: Increases maximum Equip Load by 17%.
- Havel's Ring+2: Increases maximum Equip Load by 18%.
- Havel's Ring+3: Increases maximum Equip Load by 19%.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.