- For the Dark Souls variant, see Hawk Ring.
- For the Dark Souls III variant, see Hawk Ring (Dark Souls III).
The Hawk Ring is a ring in Dark Souls II.
- A ring graced with the engraving of a hawk.
Extends the range of arrows.
- Blue-eyed Durgo, the nomadic bowman, had many a valiant victory in battle, half owing to the boon of this ring.
The ring is available from a corpse in the pit containing several Flame Salamanders at the bottom of the Cardinal Tower in the Forest of Fallen Giants. This area can be accessed by jumping off on to the rubble on the side of the pit and wearing either the Silvercat Ring or the Flying Feline Boots, or by using the Iron Key on the door located just before the Last Giant boss room.
Increases the effective range of arrows by 7.55% for each bow when equipped. This means arrows will travel a longer distance in a straight line before arcing toward the ground.
- The zooming function this ring had in Dark Souls was removed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.