- For the Dark Souls variant, see Hush.
- For the Dark Souls III equivalent, see Spook.
Hush is a sorcery in Dark Souls II.
- A sorcery that facilitates surreptitious activity. Reduces the sound made by its caster.
- The eastern land of Mirrah is not only the home of proud knights. There is also a traditional order of shadow knights, who quietly carry out unspeakable tasks.
- Reward for reaching rank 2 in Way of Blue Covenant.
- Found in the Ruin Sentinels fight area, as you enter the fog of wall walk along the left side and you will find an illusory wall.
As the name of the spell may imply, this spell causes the actions of the caster to become silenced, making the caster harder to be detected by enemies.
||Amount of Casts
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.